We run this website and permits its use according to the following terms and conditions:
2. All advertisements or promotional services are accepted subject to ourselves, the publisher’s approval of the copy and to the space being available or promotional material.
3. If it is intended to include in an advertisement a competition or a special offer of merchandise, other than that normally included with the advertised product, full details must be submitted at the time of receiving a signed order form for advertisements or promotions.
4. We the publisher reserve the right to omit or suspend an advertisement at any time (a) for any good reason or (b) if at the end of booking of the advertisement the advertiser has not disclosed the identity of its clients and of the product or services which are to be the subject matter of the advertisements, or promotional service.
5. We the publisher reserve the right to modify the space or alter the date or position of insertion or make any other alteration, if it is deemed necessary. We the publisher accepts no responsibility for advertisement reproduction or copy/artwork/promotional materials received.
6. You are responsible for checking that the first insertion in a series of Adverts is published in accordance with your wishes and complies with these T&Cs. You must notify us immediately of any error, misprint, inaccuracy, omission or breach. We shall have no liability for any error, misprint, inaccuracy, omission or breach by us in any subsequent publication of the Advert unless you had so notified us and we did not take reasonable steps to correct it.
7. If any error, misprint, inaccuracy, delay or omission in the publication of the whole or any part of an Advert is caused by us and materially detracts (in our opinion) from the content of the Advert, we may rectify it by either re-inserting the whole or affected part of the Advert or making a reasonable refund or adjustment to the cost, provided we are notified within 7 days of the first publication.
8. The advertiser or promoter warrants that the advertisement does not contravene any law nor is it in any way illegal or defamatory or an infringement of any other party’s rights or an infringement of the code of advertising practice.
9. The advertiser will indemnify our company, the publisher, fully in respect of any claim made against the publisher, whether legal or otherwise. All details on products, services, or the publisher are confidential and not to be communicated to third parties.
10. Artwork supplied is the complete responsibility of the client. It is the responsibility of the client to send all artwork or promotional material within the specified copy, or promotion deadline date.
11. By placing (verbally or in writing) an advertisement or notice or insert (including any text hyper-link, html code, button, banner, video or other graphic or text file) (the “Advert”) for publication in the title or titles, or in or on the websites, which are specified in the order form or invoice (the “Product”) the advertiser (“you”, which expression shall include your successors, assignees, executors, personal representatives and anyone upon whose behalf you are acting) agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“T&Cs”).
9. Advertisement or promotional rates are subject to revision at any time and orders accepted on condition that the price binds ourselves, the publisher only in respect of the next issue to go to press. We the publisher reserve the right to alter the distribution dates if such action is viewed as beneficial to our company, or project.
10. The right to cancel an order for advertisements or promotional services applies up to twenty four hours after the order confirmation is received by way of email or post to our company, the publisher / nor any cancellation with a booking within 24 hours before the print date. Cancellation requests will only be accepted, by post and in writing, to the company accountant within the specified time limit, after which all signed or email confirmation order forms will be paid for in full immediately. If we receive written notice to cancel an order within one week, a cancellation fee of 50% of the order is required. If we receive a request to cancel your advertisement or promotional activity after one week, from the date of booking, payment in full will be required.
11. Please note that a late payment charge will accrue at the rate of 8% of the outstanding invoice balance owed, for each day that your invoice remains unpaid
12. You warrant, represent and undertake that any website landing page to which a user is directed by a domain name or hyperlink contained in an Advert contains a prominent link to the website’s privacy and cookie policies which shall comply with all relevant data protection laws including but not limited to, General Data Protection Regulation. Any personal data collected pursuant to the Advert shall be collected lawfully and used only for lawful and permitted purposes, and you will not post cookies or any other tracking technology in an Advert or in any other material submitted to us without our prior consent.
13. All details communicated, with regards to our projects, or products, or services are confidential. WhatsOn UK, Head Office, 13A Cannon Street , B2 5EN. T> +44 (0) 121 6551122 w>https://whatson.guide> email@example.com